Website design is critical to any businesses that are pursuing e-commerce or just simply marketing their services or products online. If there are things you need to do, you may also want to consider things that you need to avoid when you create your website.
- Do not just place boxes everywhere
You, yourself would not be interested looking at a website with too many elements in it. It seems like nothing is lined up. Place all your items in a structured manner. Make it highly organised and well-structured.
- Do not place too many ads on your web page
Yes, you want it to generate income, thus accepting advertisements is considered. There is nothing wrong doing that, as long as you are putting more volume on content and not on ads. Some are taking 70% of their web page for ads then the other 30% for content.
That sounds absolutely improper. Your website design should be balanced. Your first-time site visitors will surely never come back, knowing that what they could see is just ads and not what they are looking for.
- Do not write paragraphs that are too long
Avoid writing a paragraph that has more than 1000 words. That would never be interesting to your visitors. Break it down and make it easier for them to read.
- Do not stuff your page full of keywords
Okay, you want Google to recognise your website on top of search engines. So, you thus stuffing it with keywords. Google is not stupid, and that same goes with your readers. Reading a paragraph that has a keyword stated 40 times makes your content poor.
- Do not make everything on the web page an image
Yes, you can use text. Using too many images may lead to slow downloading, something that your site visitors would never appreciate. You may think that a good website design consists of images, actually not all the time and not in all cases. Make use of text, as is.
Consult a professional Sunshine Coast web design service to help you create a site that will boost your company’s sales. They know all the things mentioned above so you will not have a hard time. Contact the team today to get started with it.